Awkward moment Kevin Costner shuts down Gayle King as he refuses to discuss rumored feud with Yellowstone creator Taylor Sheridan

Kevin Costner was quick to dismiss Gayle King as she attempted to probe him on how his alleged demands for more money and reported feuds behind-the-scenes led to him quitting Yellowstone.

The 69-year-old actor was vague when he formally announced his departure from the beloved Paramount western last week amid mounting speculation of issues regarding pay, scheduling, and claims he had clashed with creator Taylor Sheridan.

Appearing on Thursday’s episode of CBS Mornings, Kevin stressed that he ‘loved’ the show and would go back ‘in a second,’ but refused to divulge information on what really happened.

‘I loved the show before anybody,’ he told Gayle, also 69. ‘It was Taylor and myself. The truth never changes. That love was really strong.

‘The idea of going back, I would do that in a second if I felt that it was – it was something that I could do, wanted to do. I would make it fit.’

Gayle then voiced her confusion as she proceeded to ask what was preventing Kevin from returning to Yellowstone, while also raising the widespread reports of a feud.

‘But the characterization of you isn’t necessarily flattering,’ she said. ‘You made demands, you want to have a certain schedule, you want to shoot at a certain time, you want certain money.

‘If it’s not that hard, why can’t the two of you be able to work it out? People would love to see that.’

Kevin, however, was quick to shut down Gayle’s line of questioning, and firmly replied: ‘It’s not therapy, Gayle.

‘We’re not going to discuss this on the show really, honestly.’

‘I’m a good therapist,’ Gayle interjected as Kevin talked over her.

‘I’ve conducted my life in a pretty straightforward way,’ he said.

‘I’ve never missed any obligations in my entire career, so the idea is wide open for me. It just happens to be like can I fall in love with the writing, can I fall in love with the part that wants to go forward?’

Melania Trump joined husband Donald Trump on stage as he finished his remarks on the final night of the RNC. It marked Melania's first appearance at the RNC this week and her time this election cycle publicly joining Trump at a major campaign event.
CELEBRITY22 mins ago

Melania Trump joined husband Donald Trump on stage as he finished his remarks on the final night of the RNC. It marked Melania’s first appearance at the RNC this week and her time this election cycle publicly joining Trump at a major campaign event.

sabella Strahan is on her road to a full recovery. The 19-year-old daughter of "Good Morning America" co-anchor Michael Strahan shared that she is officially cancer-free in a new YouTube video posted Thursday. Earlier this year, Isabella Strahan publicly revealed she had been diagnosed with medulloblastoma, a type of brain tumor. "It was a great, great scan," she said with a smile on her face. "Everything was clear. Cancer-free and everything is great."
CELEBRITY28 mins ago

Isabella Strahan is on her road to a full recovery. The 19-year-old daughter of “Good Morning America” co-anchor Michael Strahan shared that she is officially cancer-free in a new YouTube video posted Thursday. Earlier this year, Isabella Strahan publicly revealed she had been diagnosed with medulloblastoma, a type of brain tumor. “It was a great, great scan,” she said with a smile on her face. “Everything was clear. Cancer-free and everything is great.”

Anthony Hopkins explains why he continues to act at the age of 86: “I’m 86 and I wake up in the morning and go ‘oh, I’m still here.’ I have a sense of mischief about it.”
CELEBRITY33 mins ago

Prince William and Kate Middleton share image of Charlotte and Louis in England shirts watching Euros final at home as they hail Three Lions' 'teamwork, grit and determination' as an 'inspiration to young and old'

Prince William and Kate Middleton share image of Charlotte and Louis in England shirts watching Euros final at home as they hail Three Lions’ ‘teamwork, grit and determination’ as an ‘inspiration to young and old’

Inside Kate Middleton's comeback: Royal sent message of hope to fans as she made triumphant return to Wimbledon, her favourite event of the year - no wonder she got a standing ovation
NEWS10 hours ago

Inside Kate Middleton’s comeback: Royal sent message of hope to fans as she made triumphant return to Wimbledon, her favourite event of the year – no wonder she got a standing ovation

Jennifer Lopez reveals her washboard abs and ripped physique after hitting a gym in the Hamptons with friend Benny Medina - amid Ben Affleck marriage turmoil

Jennifer Lopez reveals her washboard abs and ripped physique after hitting a gym in the Hamptons with friend Benny Medina – amid Ben Affleck marriage turmoil

Just In: Delta, United and American Airlines flights grounded due to communication issue, FAA says. Watch Video Below 👇👇👇
Entertainment11 hours ago

Ben Affleck's harsh warning to daughter Violet revealed - as 18-year-old struggles to deal with 'ridicule' over her fervent pro-mask speech

Ben Affleck’s harsh warning to daughter Violet revealed – as 18-year-old struggles to deal with ‘ridicule’ over her fervent pro-mask speech

Renowned businessman and author Robert Kiyosaki, famous for his bestselling 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' series reveals the 5 books he think will change your... see more

Renowned businessman and author Robert Kiyosaki, famous for his bestselling ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ series reveals the 5 books he think will change your… see more

Penny Lancaster, 53, wows in a tiny black bikini as she soaks up the sun with husband Rod Stewart, 79, on £50million yacht in Sardinia

Arrow star Stephen Amell explains why he decided to join SAG-AFTRA picket line in NYC after saying he didn't support act of striking: 'I didn't choose my words as carefully as I should'

Arrow star Stephen Amell explains why he decided to join SAG-AFTRA picket line in NYC after saying he didn’t support act of striking: ‘I didn’t choose my words as carefully as I should’

Suits: LA gets its star! Controversial Arrow actor Stephen Amell to lead NBC's Suits spinoff - but a Meghan Markle cameo looks unlikely after Royal distanced herself from acting career

Suits: LA gets its star! Controversial Arrow actor Stephen Amell to lead NBC’s Suits spinoff – but a Meghan Markle cameo looks unlikely after Royal distanced herself from acting career