NEWS

I am a man who stands by my decisions. I know what is best for me and who is the right woman for my heart. I believe Taylor Swift has the qualities to be the mother of my future children. I have chosen her as the right one for me.

I am a  man who stands by my decisions. I know what is best for me and who is  the right woman for my heart. I believe Taylor Swift has the qualities  to be the mother of my future children. I have chosen her as the right  one for me.

Taylor Swift? The NFL player hit up the hottest club in New York one of her Eras Tour stops in Kansas City, and he seemingly tried to shoot his shot with the Grammy-winner after hearing of her single status.

In the spirit of sharing friendship bracelets during the concert, Travis pulled up with a bracelet he had made with his phone number on it. But his play was intercepted, as he never had a chance to give it to the “Cruel Summer” crooner.

“If you’re up on Taylor Swift concerts, there are friendship bracelets, and I received a bunch of them being there, but I wanted to give Taylor Swift one with my number on it,” the Kansas City Chiefs tight end revealed on his New Heights podcast.

News of Travis Kelce's alleged pledge has sparked speculation and discussion among fans and followers of both the NFL and the music industry. Some have praised Kelce for his commitment to prioritizing Swift's happiness, while others have questioned the authenticity and implications of such a pledge.
CELEBRITY1 hour ago

News of Travis Kelce’s alleged pledge has sparked speculation and discussion among fans and followers of both the NFL and the music industry. Some have praised Kelce for his commitment to prioritizing Swift’s happiness, while others have questioned the authenticity and implications of such a pledge.

Taylor Swift released a Statement on Social Media, saying That She is "Heartbroken" that the Concert Had to be Canceled. She said that She is Working With the stadium to Reschedule the Concert.
CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Taylor Swift released a Statement on Social Media, saying That She is “Heartbroken” that the Concert Had to be Canceled. She said that She is Working With the stadium to Reschedule the Concert.

Brittany Mahomes' Son Bronze and Daughter Sterling Are 'Besties' on the Playground in Adorable Sibling Moment Having All The Fun In The World
CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Brittany Mahomes’ Son Bronze and Daughter Sterling Are ‘Besties’ on the Playground in Adorable Sibling Moment Having All The Fun In The World

JUST IN: Travis Kelce and Jason Kelce abruptly Halt Podcast , "New Heights," on Monday after Receiving Horrible News that Taylor Swift had Been rushed to the Hospital

JUST IN: Travis Kelce and Jason Kelce abruptly Halt Podcast , “New Heights,” on Monday after Receiving Horrible News that Taylor Swift had Been rushed to the Hospital

JUST IN: This is a heartwarming story about the power of family “As Jason Kelce Reunites Estranged Parents After Years of Separation

Mavericks star Luka Doncic meeting Travis Kelce after winning Game 3 against the Timberwolves

JUST IN: NFL star Travis Kelce has revealed that he and his partner, pop sensation Taylor Swift, have decided to adopt twins. The couple, known for their high-profile careers and public personas, have expressed their deep love for children and their desire to provide a loving home for two little ones in need.

JUST IN: Joe Biden announce he Would be live at Taylor Swift Tour in Poland and Show Support As A Devoted swiftie. "President Biden's fandom for Taylor Swift is no secret. He has frequently mentioned his appreciation for her music and her impact on contemporary culture"

JUST IN: Joe Biden announce he Would be live at Taylor Swift Tour in Poland and Show Support As A Devoted swiftie. “President Biden’s fandom for Taylor Swift is no secret. He has frequently mentioned his appreciation for her music and her impact on contemporary culture”

BREAKING NEWS: Travis Kelce got detained, Tay's Reaction Unknown, How Is Taylor Swift going to handle this heartbreaking news while on her Tour. Send them your good wishes

BREAKING NEWS: Travis Kelce got detained, Tay’s Reaction Unknown, How Is Taylor Swift going to handle this heartbreaking news while on her Tour. Send them your good wishes

Kylie Kelce Sweetly Responds to Fan Who SPOTTED Her Out Walking but Didn’t Want to ‘Ruin’ Her ‘TRANQUILITY’…The fan said the mother of three ‘made my day’ with her response.
CELEBRITY1 day ago

"Travis Kelce's Announcement of 'How Women Should Be Treated' Show Sparks Controversy, Intense and Heated Debate Over Butker's Speech
CELEBRITY1 day ago

“Travis Kelce’s Announcement of ‘How Women Should Be Treated’ Show Sparks Controversy, Intense and Heated Debate Over Butker’s Speech

Travis Kelce has reportedly booked a £3.3 million Cotswolds cottage' during the UK leg of Taylor Swift Eras tour and pinky promise to be with her for the getaway'
CELEBRITY1 day ago

Travis Kelce has reportedly booked a £3.3 million Cotswolds cottage’ during the UK leg of Taylor Swift Eras tour and pinky promise to be with her for the getaway’