Jason Kelce jokingly told ‘frustrated’ wife Kylie to make him a sandwich after Harrison Butker speech

Jason Kelce is about to be in the doghouse.

The recently retired Philadelphia Eagles player joked on his and his brother Travis Kelce’s “New Heights” podcast Friday that while he didn’t “align” with a lot of Harrison Butker’s sexist and anti-LGBTQ+ commencement speech, it didn’t stop him from having some fun with his wife, Kylie Kelce.

“My wife, she was, I think, a little bit frustrated with some of the comments,” Jason, 36, shared. “Initially, I said, ‘You’re going to need to go back into the kitchen and make me a sandwich. I’m listening to the game right now.’”

Travis, 34, grew silent before bursting out laughing at his brother, chiding him for his quip because they had been “doing so good” maturely discussing the Kansas City Chiefs kicker’s polarizing address.

“I hope she didn’t hear this,” Jason said.

More seriously, the former NFL center, who shares three daughters with Kylie, 32, said he was able to pick and choose what he took away from 28-year-old Butker’s comments.

“I can listen to somebody talk and take great value in it, like when he’s talking about the importance of family and the importance that a great mother can make,” Jason explained.

“When you’re listening to somebody talk, you take things in that you like. You listen to other things and you say, ‘I don’t f–king like that.’”

Travis and Jason agreed that the “beauty” of football is that people are able to “find a way to work together” and “grow together.”

Travis Kelce, Chiefs Tight End, Expresses his Desire and passion to continue Playing Football "Until the Wheels Come Off"

Travis Kelce, Chiefs Tight End, Expresses his Desire and passion to continue Playing Football “Until the Wheels Come Off”

Where did Taylor Swift dine with her London Squad? Argentinian bistro Casa Cruz is an A-list and royal favourite - but found itself in hot water when it hosted Rita Ora's lockdown-breaking 30th birthday bash

Where did Taylor Swift dine with her London Squad? Argentinian bistro Casa Cruz is an A-list and royal favourite – but found itself in hot water when it hosted Rita Ora’s lockdown-breaking 30th birthday bash

Travis Kelce plans to follow Tom Brady into NFL broadcasting when he retires after legendary quarterback struck $375MILLION Fox deal

Travis Kelce will win an award 'by a f***ing landslide' thanks to support from Swifties, insists brother Jason

Travis Kelce will win an award ‘by a f***ing landslide’ thanks to support from Swifties, insists brother Jason

Adorable moment Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes make young cancer survivor's day... as superstar Chiefs pair pose for photos - and sign a shirt hailing 'Taylor Swift's boyfriend'

Adorable moment Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes make young cancer survivor’s day… as superstar Chiefs pair pose for photos – and sign a shirt hailing ‘Taylor Swift’s boyfriend’

Travis Kelce teases Kansas City Chiefs' latest Super Bowl ring in new video ahead of unveiling ceremony TONIGHT

Travis Kelce teases Kansas City Chiefs’ latest Super Bowl ring in new video ahead of unveiling ceremony TONIGHT

Taylor Swift's The Tortured Poets Department remains in top spot on Billboard 200 albums chart for SEVENTH week in a row

Taylor Swift’s The Tortured Poets Department remains in top spot on Billboard 200 albums chart for SEVENTH week in a row

I took a crash course in Taylor Swift studies… but nothing could have prepared me for her brilliance

'There weren't a lot of people with nice things to say about her': Woman who 'went to high school with Taylor Swift' claims jealous fellow students 'HATED' the singer - and were left furious after she penned songs about local guys

‘There weren’t a lot of people with nice things to say about her’: Woman who ‘went to high school with Taylor Swift’ claims jealous fellow students ‘HATED’ the singer – and were left furious after she penned songs about local guys

Jason Kelce doesn't think his brother Travis can be a 'normal person' amid Taylor Swift's 'crazy' level of fame

Jason Kelce doesn’t think his brother Travis can be a ‘normal person’ amid Taylor Swift’s ‘crazy’ level of fame

I started having contractions at a Taylor Swift gig but I was having so much fun I danced through the pain

Marriage proposals, singing heard for miles and sign language for deaf fans: The heartwarming moments from Taylor Swift's record-breaking visit to Edinburgh

Marriage proposals, singing heard for miles and sign language for deaf fans: The heartwarming moments from Taylor Swift’s record-breaking visit to Edinburgh