Kim Kardashian’s ex Ray J reveals he is ‘suicidal’ in alarming post following near brawl at the 2024 BET Awards

Kim Kardashian's ex Ray J reveals he is 'suicidal' in alarming post following near brawl at the 2024 BET Awards

Kim Kardashian’s ex-boyfriend, Ray J, shared an alarming post following the 2024 BET Awards at the Peacock Theater in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday.

After making an allusion to a backstage altercation that occurred at the event, the 43-year-old rapper shared a photo of himself walking the red carpet looking calm and collected, which he said was taken before ‘it all went bad.’

‘First at #BET and then later on too! – I’m really at a braking point!’ he captioned the image on his Instagram Story. ‘To provide for my family and have generational wealth was always the plan. But, money is evil and people are band and I can’t take it anymore!’

He proceeded to claim that BET Awards staff locked him out of the show and ‘wouldn’t let’ him ‘back in for some reason.’

‘I don’t know who they didn’t want me to see — it was weird,’ he noted.

Toward the end of his rant, he wrote: ‘THEY PAID ME TO SHUT UP AND I DID! I FEEL BAD AND HATE MYSELF FOR IT! I DON’T WANT ANYMORE OF YOUR DIRTY MONEY!!’

In a very concerning move, he ended the post by writing goodbye to his sister, Brandy, and promised he would ‘make it right.’

‘I won’t let them get away with it!’ he concluded. ‘I told the people close to me that I felt like something is about to happen. F**k it. I said [it].’

According to Us Weekly, he was ‘involved in a physical altercation with Zeus Network CEO Lemuel Plummer outside of rapper GloRilla’s BET Awards afterparty.’

In footage shared online of the brawl, the two men appeared to get in an argument, before Ray J seemingly swung at Plummer, but blocked by security and removed.

He is currently in the middle of a divorce from Princess Love, who he shares daughter Melody five, and son Epik, four.

Christine Lampard says her husband Frank is like 'the son my mum and dad never had' as she confesses he loves being doted on by his in-laws
CELEBRITY15 mins ago

Christine Lampard says her husband Frank is like ‘the son my mum and dad never had’ as she confesses he loves being doted on by his in-laws

Did Shaquille O’Neal Really Throw Joy Behar Out Of His Big Chicken Restaurant And Ban Her For Life? Exploring Viral Rumor
CELEBRITY26 mins ago

BREAKING NEWS Patrick Mahomes and wife Brittany throw gender reveal party as couple announce whether third child is a boy or girl with adorable Tic-Tac-Toe game
CELEBRITY31 mins ago

Melania Trump joined husband Donald Trump on stage as he finished his remarks on the final night of the RNC. It marked Melania's first appearance at the RNC this week and her time this election cycle publicly joining Trump at a major campaign event.
CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Melania Trump joined husband Donald Trump on stage as he finished his remarks on the final night of the RNC. It marked Melania’s first appearance at the RNC this week and her time this election cycle publicly joining Trump at a major campaign event.

sabella Strahan is on her road to a full recovery. The 19-year-old daughter of "Good Morning America" co-anchor Michael Strahan shared that she is officially cancer-free in a new YouTube video posted Thursday. Earlier this year, Isabella Strahan publicly revealed she had been diagnosed with medulloblastoma, a type of brain tumor. "It was a great, great scan," she said with a smile on her face. "Everything was clear. Cancer-free and everything is great."
CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Isabella Strahan is on her road to a full recovery. The 19-year-old daughter of “Good Morning America” co-anchor Michael Strahan shared that she is officially cancer-free in a new YouTube video posted Thursday. Earlier this year, Isabella Strahan publicly revealed she had been diagnosed with medulloblastoma, a type of brain tumor. “It was a great, great scan,” she said with a smile on her face. “Everything was clear. Cancer-free and everything is great.”

Anthony Hopkins explains why he continues to act at the age of 86: “I’m 86 and I wake up in the morning and go ‘oh, I’m still here.’ I have a sense of mischief about it.”
CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Prince William and Kate Middleton share image of Charlotte and Louis in England shirts watching Euros final at home as they hail Three Lions' 'teamwork, grit and determination' as an 'inspiration to young and old'

Prince William and Kate Middleton share image of Charlotte and Louis in England shirts watching Euros final at home as they hail Three Lions’ ‘teamwork, grit and determination’ as an ‘inspiration to young and old’

Inside Kate Middleton's comeback: Royal sent message of hope to fans as she made triumphant return to Wimbledon, her favourite event of the year - no wonder she got a standing ovation
NEWS11 hours ago

Inside Kate Middleton’s comeback: Royal sent message of hope to fans as she made triumphant return to Wimbledon, her favourite event of the year – no wonder she got a standing ovation

Jennifer Lopez reveals her washboard abs and ripped physique after hitting a gym in the Hamptons with friend Benny Medina - amid Ben Affleck marriage turmoil

Jennifer Lopez reveals her washboard abs and ripped physique after hitting a gym in the Hamptons with friend Benny Medina – amid Ben Affleck marriage turmoil

Just In: Delta, United and American Airlines flights grounded due to communication issue, FAA says. Watch Video Below 👇👇👇
Entertainment12 hours ago

Ben Affleck's harsh warning to daughter Violet revealed - as 18-year-old struggles to deal with 'ridicule' over her fervent pro-mask speech

Ben Affleck’s harsh warning to daughter Violet revealed – as 18-year-old struggles to deal with ‘ridicule’ over her fervent pro-mask speech

Renowned businessman and author Robert Kiyosaki, famous for his bestselling 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' series reveals the 5 books he think will change your... see more

Renowned businessman and author Robert Kiyosaki, famous for his bestselling ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ series reveals the 5 books he think will change your… see more